The TUM Graduate School provides a professional proofreading service for English articles to be submitted to international peer reviewed journals or conferences.
The proofreading service includes following services:
- Proofreading by native English speakers with a background in a related discipline
- Proofreading of grammar, spelling and expression
- Proofreading within 3 weekdays
- A second proofreading of the same article is not possible
- Membership in the Graduate Center Weihenstephan
- Doctoral candidate has to be the first author of the article
- Article has to be ready for submission
- Article has to be submitted to international peer reviewed journals or conferences
- In accordance with your doctoral supervisor, finalization of the English article.
- Send the article to gzw.proofreading[at]wzw.tum.de together with the following information:
Please use this form: Proofreading Service - Request Form
Name of author:
Email contact of author:
Journal name (poss. link to authors instructions):
Manuscript purpose (Articel, Short communications, conference):
Language (American English or British English):
- After the approval of the GZW, your article and your contact details will be forwarded to the professional proofreading service.
- The proofreading service will send the article directly to you.